Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you need a friend, not just at Christmas?

Dogs tell us a lot about people. I love the Dog Whisperer and willingly confess that I often borrow and reinterpret Cesar Milan's ideas to help me with my non-hairy friends. I have his complete Series I. Click here to find out more about the Dog Whisperer.



I also have two cats, who would make a nice dog's life hell. And Ben is a nice dog.





If you think you have room in your life for a furry friend, think of Ben. The evidence shows that a dog improves your mental health. Exercise, sunshine and going outside for walks improve your mood, and a close personal relationship protects you from depression. Click here to read more

Ben is cool and by association, you too can be cool. He is a popular dog on the blogging scene click here for more info If you think you could give him a home, get in contact by clicking this link Ben's new friends are great

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out more - Buy Mood Mapping - Available Now!!
Mood - it is everywhere you go!

AMAZON HAVE RESTOCKED!!!

Click here for Blackwells

Click here for Waterstones

Click here for Tesco's




Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
http://www.lizmiller.info/

No comments: